Website

I'm in the process of revamping my website. I figured there's no point in paying to have it hosted when there are so many sites that will allow me to redirect my domain. As such, I'm continuing to blog, and my hope is that after I clear up some technical difficulties, I will be able to redirect this blog to my original domain.

Right now, though, I need some ideas. I want to create my own logo. I've found multiple tutorials on how to create text graphics. So I plan on using one of those tutorials, but I'd really like to get some ideas for pictures to add into the logo. For any of you who are reading my blog, I'd love your suggestions. Here is what I'm interested in promoting:

Learning
Strategies
Non-traditional learners
Thinking
Ideas
Tutoring
Languages
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: