Therapy and Things of That Nature


I started reading a book today called Writing as a Form of Healing. It's an older book, published in 1999, but I think the lessons are still relevant. I'm going to start some private journaling. Of course, our lives shouldn't be an open book for the world to read, so I'll only share parts of this journal that I'm calling my private basement.

A second form of personal therapy I'm using is music therapy, specifically with playlists. I do listen to music every night, but I'm now working on organizing playlists as a form of mediation. It seems perfect for me as I've always focussed more on the lyrics than the melody. I'll share those playlists in a separate blog. But for now, can anyone suggest some good rhythmic drumming or tribal music?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: