Portfolio

Album Reviews/Song Reviews: Destiny by Tacoma's Darxiide, Tacoma's Josh Rizeberg's Word to the Wize

Educational Psychology: Iconic Gestures Dissertation Idea, TIPP & WASL Dissertation Idea, Student Responsibility

Event Previews: Tacoma Hip Hop Events from January 11 through January 18, Sugar Art and Fashion Show Hip Hop Auditions

Event Reviews: Seattle Hip-Hop Career and Business Expo

Financial Aid Expertise: Western Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators' Spring 2011 Newsletter see page 9

Press Release: NKAirplay Radio Announces Sponsorship of the New England Urban Music Awards

Product Branding (Search Engine Optimization): Free Classified Ads

Profiles: NKAirplay Radio Artist Profiles

Topic Series: Musician Mentorship

These are simply a sample of my writing abilities and my areas of expertise. Feel free to read my other writing samples at Triond, Examiner.com.

I also consider myself actively engaged in social media such as Twitter.

Please contact me for questions or to request my services.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: