triond.com and "hometown heroes"

I have recently registered for Triond.com. My hope is that I will be more successful there than I have been with Examiner.com. Similar to what I did with Examiner, I will post links to the sites that publish my writing. I will continue to blog here, but my ramblings here be more about what has happened in my life, whether personally or professionally. Finally, for my next few articles/blogs I will highlight the successes of some of my classmates from my hometown, Reno, Nevada. While not technically heroes, they have risen to their own definition of fame in the arts and entertainment industry. Understand, I no longer claim any ties to my hometown and have no intention to ever return unless it is for a high school reunion. Still, anyone who has been able to do well and love what they do deserves to be recognized. Check back to this blog for an updated list of those individuals I will be profiling.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: