NaNoWriMo

In 6 days, 9 hours, and 34 minutes, NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) will start. Many people have told me I should write a book, but I've never known what to write about. Having said that, I really want to try to write the 50,000 words challenged by the originators of NaNoWriMo in November. I tried this last year, though without a theme, and I wasn't successful. Thankfully, this is only a yearly event, and I can try again! I think having a theme will motivate me to be successful, and who knows? Maybe, I will be able to edit my blogs into a book worthy of publishing!

I know some of my readers haven't liked my brain posts. I don't really have other writing prompts, so I haven't remained as consistent as I would like in blogging. Next month, though, I would like to write at least a daily blog on "fun facts about the brain and/or learning". I'll try to keep the blogs to the basics, and hopefully, everyone who stumbles upon my blog will find something interesting in each blog I write.

I welcome suggestions, too! My prompts come from daily emails I've requested from google alerts. I've set up these email alerts for brain, learning, cognition, connectome, neuro-education, educational neuroscience, and educational psychology. One of those topics will be a part of each blog I write in November.

In addition, at the bottom of each blog, I'll let my readers know the cumulative words to date that I've written as well as a percentage of the 50,000 words.

I hope all of you will enjoy!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: