EMALEA

I'm trying to decide if I should incorporate the name "Emalea" in my business name. Those closest to me know the significance of the word/name, and because I've held on to it for so long, I'm considering perhaps making it an acronym for what I do. So far I've come up with

E - Efficient
M - Musician's
A - Assistant /
L - Learner &
E - Educator's
A - Advocate

And because I love the movie Tombstone so much, I was thinking about how Doc Holliday's line, "I'm your huckleberry", and saying "I'm your EMALEA". Still pondering, but while I do, I have a wonderful friend who is working on a new logo for me, so we'll see what she comes up with!

Thanks for hanging in there with me as I revise revise revise. This whole "acquiring excellence" thing can really take its toll on a woman!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: