Songwriters

What better way to start off 2012 than with a new passion I want to explore, songwriting.
While this article has been posted on multiple sites, true credit belongs to Songtrust for publishing the top songwriters of 2011.
I've listed the individuals in no particular order as I'm not interested in their ranking, only in their credentials.




Ester Dean

Katy Perry

Dr Luke

Benny Blane

Max Martin

Johan Karl Schuster

Ammo

Goonrock

Ammar-Malik

Adele

Adam Levine

Mikkel Storleer-Eriksen

Stefan Kendal Gordy

Phil Lawreence

Ari Levine

Tor Erik Hermansen

Bruno Mars

Pitbull

Sandy Vee

Peter Schroeder

One similarity I've noticed with all these songwriters is their ethnic heritage. Daniel Levitin explained that very few cognitive musicologists are from the United States. I wonder, are these songwriters also cognitive musicologists?

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: