ContentPalooza starts today!

I have accepted the ContentPalooza challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. On average, I write approximately 10,000 words per month, so this challenge will motivate me to get serious about my writing.

For those wondering, I will not write for the sake of writing. Such babbling defeats the goal of this challenge. Instead, my writing will focus on the following topics:

  • Thoughts on the newest book I'm reading - Finishing Levitin's book and starting Jermaine Jackson's You Are Not Alone
  • Literature Reviews on the connection between music and learning in preparation for my return to school and my new dissertation topic (TBA)
  • Dissertation progress as I prepare to return to school in January
  • Current Events - locally, nationally, and internationally
  • Changes, if any, in federal financial aid eligibility
  • New music released in November by some of my favorite artists

If there are any other topics you would like me to consider, please let me know by either leaving me a comment on this blog or contacting me through my website.

Oh, and one last thing - I will keep a running total of my word count at the bottom of each blog! Wish me luck, and happy reading!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: