Testimonials

Muhammed Ali said once, "It's not bragging if you can back it up". So, here I am saying thank you to everyone who has appreciated what I have done over the past few months with Examiner.com write ups and promotion.

Here is just a few things that have been said:
Adonis Delirious - Thanx for that. I'm glad I'm getting recognized for it. I had the vision for the site for a long time. I'm glad I finally made it possible, and it took off the way it did.

$krilla - Wow! Thank you very much. To my knowledge, this is my first article, and I'm stoked about it. I will be in touch for reviews on future events, shows, and when the album drops again.

Whikid Matticuless - I just wanted to thank you for your article, and it was great! What you are doing for us struggling artists is really special, and I definitely appreciate it.

Jennifer Peterson (Cafe Society) - Thank you for your words. Very eloquent, meaningful, and straight to the point. I love that type of female power. Respect!!

Greg "Double G" Goucher - Since I've learned of her, she has been on top of things, and a huge participant in this local music scene. I can't say how much I appreciate what she does.

Lawrence "L*A*W" Worrell - follow this verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry special woman right here....love her to death
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: