Asked to write a review

At the end of last week, amid all the fun with the primary caucuses, I received an email from the research chair of the Western Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. I am on the research committee, but thus far, I haven't done anything aside from listen to a conference call. In the email, the chair was asking if I'd consider writing a review of a research project looking at the relationship of default to school quality.

It was a nice break from the homework for my current class, ethics and multicultural issues in counseling, so I said yes.

I finished the article last night, and it's been approved. Now, I'm just waiting to see it in publication. When the newsletter is posted, the link will be WASFAA Spring Newsletter. You'll have to do a search for my name.

It's nice to see my talents recognized!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: